1. Collected Information
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”):
– contact information including e-mail address and phone number
– demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– log files data, such as your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our website, the time you visited our website and which pages you visited throughout our website
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
By using our website, you consent to your Data being used by us for purposes which may include:
– providing you with the website and our services
– improving our products and services
– assisting in processing your requests for services offered by us
– contacting you regarding your enquiries
– disclosing information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified)
A cookie is a small piece of information which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive or on your mobile device by a website’s server.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. This information may include information relating to your use of our website, information about your computer such as the computer’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at our website via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page. Cookies help us provide you with a better website experience in order to tailor our website to customer needs.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can find out more about the way cookies work and how to disable them on the webiste All About Cookies (http://www.allaboutcookies.org) under the section “Manage Cookies”. Alternatively go to the help menu within your internet browser.
They will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. They may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on their behalf.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by those service providers in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
4. Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.